dimarts, 1 de juny del 2021

Activity 5

 CREATE A COMPASS


Introduction:


We chose to make the compass because it seemed easier to us and because it would take less time.


Materials:


Cork

Needle

Got

Magnet

Water

Cutter

Marker


Procedure:


1r. I cut a piece of cork.

2n. I stuck a needle in the piece of cork.

3r. Then we put the letters N O S E on the cork.

4t. I fill my glass with water

5th. I put the cork in the water to see where it was pointing.


Results:


At the end the cork stopper pointed north.


Sources:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvW44fUCXrU



Photos of the compass:






Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Activity 7

1. A constellation (from the Latin constellatio) is a set of fixed stars or unrelated stars that form an imaginary pattern. They are separat...